There is just one week left to submit some food haiku for the community open mic! This is the only open mic of season 2, so don’t wait around for next time. Otherwise, you’ll be waiting until 2024! Read on for full submission details.
First, a reminder that if you run into any issues submitting your work, please email me at the address below. I’m happy to help!
Due to changes in the Spotify for Podcasters interface, there are now two options for sending your work:
- Record your haiku and email the file to me at email@example.com. You can use your voice memo app and attach it to an email. It’s the simplest option this season.
- Send a voice message through Spotify (requires a free Spotify for Podcasters account): https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/culinarysaijiki/message
You only need to choose one of the above options.
New Deadline: Monday, August 28th at 11:59 pm CST.
- Remember to mention food in some way
- You are welcome to record up to three (3) haiku
- Please say your name before your haiku
- Please read each haiku twice
- Please keep your haiku family-friendly